Home > Holiday Packages >
2 Day 1 Night Signature Halong Cruise
This 5-Star Luxury Cruise Package includes:
Return transfers from Hanoi hotel to Halong Bay, 1 night on-board 5 Star Signature cruise, activities as per itinerary, entrance fees at monuments, Local professional driver and English Speaking tour guides, Drinking water during the cruise, 1 Breakfast (B), 2 Lunches (L), 1 Dinner (D)
|Travel Dates:||01-May-17 to 30-Sep-17 and 01-May-18 to 30-Sep-18|
|Sale End Date:||30th September 2017|
Cost is subject to class availability and exchange rate, may change without prior notice.
Travel Dates: 01-May-17 to 30-Sep-17 and 01-May-18 to 30-Sep-18
Travel Class: Economy
This cruise package includes:
- Return transfers from Hanoi hotel to Halong Bay,
- 1 night on-board 5 Star Signature cruise,
- Entrance Fees at monuments,
- activities as per itinerary,
- Local professional driver and English Speaking tour guides
- Drinking water during the cruise
- 1 Breakfast (B), 2 Lunches (L), 1 Dinner (D)
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay – Bai Tu Long (L, D)
Our cruise bus will collect you from your hotel in Hanoi and transfer you to Halong City. You will be taken on our excursion boat from the wharf and make your way out onto the bay to board our luxurious craft, Signature Cruise Halong Bay.
Once on board you will be greeted with a complimentary drink and meet the crew. Next we cruise the bay before enjoying a seafood lunch.
After lunch we set sail for Bai Tu Long Bay passing the towns of Hon Gai and Cam Pha, extraordinary limestone karst landscapes, Oan Lagoon, Teapot and Monster Head Islets. Next we will explore Vung Vieng fishing village by local rowing boats or kayaks and discover the interesting daily lives of its inhabitants. Signature Cruise Halong Bay will stay close to Hang Trong Islet for the evening.
In the afternoon we will have a Vietnamese cooking class with our expert chef before an a la carte dinner. Relax in the evening. Overnight on Signature Cruise Halong Bay.
Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B, L)
In the morning head to the upper deck to participate in our daily Tai Chi sessions. Relax with an early morning cup of tea, coffee or juice anywhere you wish on the boat and watch the never ending miraculous scenery unfold before you.
Enjoy a buffet breakfast on board. After breakfast we board the excursion boat for a side trip to Surprise Cave (Sung Sot). The 100 stair climb is well worth the extraordinary views this grotto worn over millions of years into a lime stone karst.
After that we will re-board the boat and check out of your cabin. After an early lunch and a last goodbye from our crew, you will board our excursion boat and head back to the wharf where you will be transferred back to your hotel in Hanoi. End of Services.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior to booking.
- Prices are subject to class availability and exchange rate. They may change without prior notice.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Please contact us to confirm flight class details.
- A waiting period between flights may be required.
- Price shown is per person, based on $return airfares.
- Please contact us to confirm luggage allowances.
- Prices shown are tax inclusive.
- Prices shown are for cash payments.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge (see booking terms and conditions for further details).
For enquiry call 1300 739 652 to talk with one of our travel consultant or fill out the form below. We will contact you soon.