BEST OF SPAIN RIVER CRUISE IN ANDALUSIA: TRADITION, GASTRONOMY AND FLAMENCO
Immerse yourself in the heart of Andalusia between tradition, history and gastronomy. From Seville to Granada, this cruise will allow you to visit the cities and emblematic sites of this rich region of Spain. Discover Seville, the capital of Andalusia, which is full of joy and activity throughout its streets. You will be amazed by the old town which is home to amazing architecture and tradition. But also, by Jerez which has preserved an incredible architectural heritage.
|Travel Dates:||04/04/2019, 25/04/2019, 03/10/2019|
|Sale End Date:||30 Nov 2018|
Cost is subject to class availability and exchange rate, may change without prior notice.
THE CROISIEUROPE DIFFERENCE
- All meals included - drinks included with meals and at the bar
- Refined French cuisine - Gala dinner and evening - Welcome cocktail
- Free Wi-Fi in lounge and bar
- Headsets are included for excursions
- Official welcome from the captain and crew
- Onboard activities
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees included
CRUISE HIGHLIGHTS AND INCLUDED EXCURSIONS
- The best of Andalusia: Seville, Córdoba, Granada and Cádiz
- Excursions included:
- Day trip to Cordoba
- Guided walking tour of Seville
- Tour of a bull-raising farm in Jerez
- Guided walking tour of Cádiz
- Flamenco evening in Cádiz
- Observe migratory birds in a nature reserve(1)
- Tasting of local specialities in a Bodega
- An evening in an Andalusian hacienda
- Guided tour of Granada
(1) The migratory birds observatory program is not available in July and August. Instead, it will be replaced with a tour of the Rábida Friary and the wharf of Christopher Columbus's caravels.
|Cabin Type||Start Date||End Date||Price pp twin share||Status|
|Main Cabin||04 April 2019||11 April 2019||$2,973||Available|
|Main Cabin||25 April 2019||02 May 2019||$2,973||Available|
|Main Cabin||03 October 2019||10 October 2019||$2,973||Available|
Single supplement: $1,408
Passengers are welcome to board our ship at 5:00 p.m. After comfortably settling into your cabins, we'll introduce our crew at a welcome cocktail. The evening is free to do as you please.
SEVILLE - CÓRDOBA - SEVILLE
Join us on a guided tour of Cordoba, once part of the Caliphate of Cordoba. Afterwards, we'll return to Seville.
SEVILLE - CADIZ
Join us on a guided tour of Seville on foot. This afternoon, we'll start cruising past the Doñana National Park, designated as a World Heritage Site and a Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO. We'll reach Cádiz in the evening and set out on a tour of Cádiz by night in the company of our hostess.
CADIZ - EL PUERTO DE SANTA MARIA
We'll set out on an excursion to Jerez and visit a "ganadería¿ (a property where bulls are raised), the chance to learn about this living symbol of Spanish culture. This afternoon, join us on a guided tour of Cádiz on foot. Rising from rock and completely surrounded by the sea, a thin sandbank connects this fortified town with the mainland. Afterwards, we'll cruise towards El Puerto de Santa Maria. Enjoy an evening of traditional Flamenco dancing on board.
EL PUERTO DE SANTA MARIA - ISLA MINIMA
We'll tour the Osborne cellar and taste local wines* in the company of our hostess. Afterwards, we'll cruise towards Isla Minima. We'll tour a genuine Andalusian hacienda located on the banks of the Guadalquivir River, followed by an equestrian show. We'll return on board and start sailing towards Seville.
SEVILLE - GRANADA - SEVILLE
Today, join us on a guided tour of Granada. This grandiose city owes its prestige to its Moorish monuments, especially the Alhambra: a palace straight out of the 1001 nights. Discover the Generalife, a pleasure palace with attached romantic gardens. After our tour, we'll return to Seville.
Enjoy free time in Seville this morning. In the afternoon, join us on an excursion to a nature reserve and tour with a forest guide. From June to August, we'll visit the Wharf of the Caravels where you will be able to see the replicas of Christopher Columbus's ships. Tonight's our gala evening and dinner.
Enjoy one last buffet breakfast on board before disembarking at 9:00 a.m. End of our services.
Cancellation charges for this booking as below:
- Cancel at anytime: $600 deposit is non-refundable
- More than 109 days before departure: 65% of total price
- Between 109 and 65 days prior to departure: 70% of total price
- Between 64 and 40 days prior to departure: 75% of total price
- Within 39 days prior to departure: 100% of total price
Please see the link below for full terms and conditions:
For enquiry call 1300 739 652 to talk with one of our travel consultant or fill out the form below. We will contact you soon.