Home > River Cruises > Hawaii
Hawaii Honolulu holiday package – 4 days
This Hawaii Honolulu Holiday Package includes return Airfares with Qantas Airways, 3 nights at 4* Hilton Waikiki Beach , return airport transfers in private vehicle, a full day Grand Circle Island Tour, Paradise Cove Luau with transfers, plus a Sea Life Park Dolphin Encounter.
|Travel Dates:||No Travel Restrictions|
|Sale End Date:||28 Sep 2018|
Cost is subject to class availability and exchange rate, may change without prior notice.
This Hawaii Honolulu Holiday Package includes:
- Return flights from Adelaide to Hawaii with Qantas Airways
- 3 nights at 4* Hilton Waikiki Beach
- Return airport transfers in private vehicle
- A full day Grand Circle Island Tour
- Paradise Cove Luau with Transfers
- Sea Life Park Dolphin Encounter
Grand Circle Island Tour:
A fully narrated 193 km tour of Oahu includes all of the must-see locations on Oahu. Highlights of the Oahu Grand Circle Island Include Diamond Head, Byodo-In, Nuuau Pali Lookout, North Shore surfing beaches. Exclusive Kahala Estates, Waimea Bay, Hanauma Bay, Pineapple fields, Chinaman's Hat, Mormon Temple and Halona "Blow Hole" lookout. You will experience the culture and diversity of Hawaii. Duration: 9 hours Departs: Daily (1 April to 31 Dec 2014)
Paradise Cove Luau with transfers:
Step back in time and into history at a genuine Hawaiian luau that is a wonderful experience for the entire family. Located on 12 oceanfront acres with a private beach and spectacular Hawaiian games and learn island crafts. Take part in a Hukilau, pulling fish nets from the sea to the rythms of a conch shell and island chants. Then join in for an enchanting sunset ceremony to unearth the luau's traditional underground-roasted pig at Hawaii's only Imu Ampitheatre. Enjoy cocktails and a traditional Hawaiian feast and then settle back for Hawaii's best Polynesian luau show.
Sea Life Park Dolphin Encouter:
Learn about the intriguing world of dolphins with Dolphin Encounter. From a waist-deep platform, observe the dolphins as they perform high-energy tricks. Dolphins play, kiss and even dance' with the guests! The program also offers the opportunity to move off the platform into slightly deeper water to swim with the dolphins. Photos with your new dolphin friend are available for purchase, weather permitting. Tour includes park admission and transport.
Note: A paying adult must accompany children under 8 years of age. Pregnant women are not permitted to participate. Conditions apply. Duration: 6 hours (45 minute program)
Note: Conditions apply. More tour options available. Check with us for more details.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior to booking.
- Prices are subject to class availability and exchange rate. They may change without prior notice.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Price shown is per person.
- Prices shown are tax inclusive.
- Prices shown are for cash payments.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge (see booking terms and conditions for further details).
For enquiry call 1300 739 652 to talk with one of our travel consultant or fill out the form below. We will contact you soon.