Home > Airfares > International > New York
Flight to New York from Sydney
Return Airfares to New York departing from Sydney
|Travel dates:||16 Jan 18 to 31 Mar 18|
|Sale end date:||31 Mar 18|
Cost is subject to class availability and exchange rate, may change without prior notice.
Travel Dates: 16 Jan 18 to 31 Mar 18
Sale End Date: 31 Mar 18
Travel Class: Economy
Destination: New York
About New York
Dense, bustling, stylish and full of life, there is no place quite like New York City, whose impressive skyline includes the Empire State Building and where crowds flock each night to the theatres on Broadway.
Famous for its bright lights and known as “the city that never sleeps”, New York keeps tourists on the go. With a subway system that runs 24 hours a day and the majority of the city planned out as a grid, a good pair of walking shoes and a pocket-sized map are a visitor’s best friends.
The city is organised into five boroughs; however it’s the borough of Manhattan, the most urbanised and architecturally diverse of the five, that visitors are likely to envision when they think “New York.” Manhattan boats many neighbourhoods, from SoHo to Murray Hill, Harlem to TriBeCa, and each with their own unique flavour and style. To get your bearings, hop aboard one of the city’s double-decker bus tours where a guided overview of the many districts is available in a variety of languages.
For 12 million American immigrants between the late 19th to mid 20th century, Ellis Island was the port of entry into their new homeland. Greeted by the famous Statue of Liberty and then registered at Ellis Island, the United States National Park Service has preserved these sites and created a museum where visitors can even trace their family’s ancestry from the records once taken here.
Located in midtown Manhattan, the Empire State Building boasts one of the most popular observation decks in the world where millions of visitors each year take in the impressive views from the top of one of the world’s tallest buildings.
Central Park, an oasis of green in the city’s centre, forms a link between Manhattan’s Upper East and Upper West sides. The park offers horse-drawn carriage rides, bicycle rentals, sprawling meadows ideal for a picnic lunch, a popular jogging track encircling a scenic reservoir; and in winter, an ice-skating rink.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior to booking.
- Prices are subject to class availability and exchange rate. They may change without prior notice.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Please contact us to confirm flight class details.
- A waiting period between flights may be required.
- Price shown is per person, based on $return airfares.
- Please contact us to confirm luggage allowances.
- Prices shown are tax inclusive.
- Prices shown are for cash payments.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge (see booking terms and conditions for further details).
For inquiry call 1300 739 652 to talk with one of our travel consultant or fill out the form below. We will contact you soon.