Home > Airfares > International >
Sydney to Hanoi
Return airfares to Hanoi departure from Sydney
|Travel dates:||16 Jan 18 to 31 Mar 18|
|Sale end date:||31 Mar18|
Cost is subject to class availability and exchange rate, may change without prior notice.
Travel Dates: 16 Jan 18 to 31 Mar 18
Sale End Date: 31 Mar18
Travel Class: Economy
Hanoi retains much of its old-world charm despite the brisk tourist activities. Huge mansions line the grand boulevards and pretty parks surround the city – making it a romantic scene. Among Hanoi's sightseeing highlights are the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, the National Art Museum and the Hoa Lo Prison (infamously known as the Hanoi Hilton).
In the centre lies Hoan Kiem Lake, where one can join the locals during their brisk morning walks or tai chi. The lake is a serene city landmark that symbolises the city's fairy-tale origins. Don't forget the Old Quarter, which narrow alleys are named after the individual trades practiced here since the 15th century. As Vietnam's cultural centre, Hanoi hosts plenty of galleries, puppetry, music and dance performances which are quintessential for the artistically inclined.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior to booking.
- Prices are subject to class availability and exchange rate. They may change without prior notice.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Please contact us to confirm flight class details.
- A waiting period between flights may be required.
- Price shown is per person, based on $return airfares.
- Please contact us to confirm luggage allowances.
- Prices shown are tax inclusive.
- Prices shown are for cash payments.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge (see booking terms and conditions for further details).
For inquiry call 1300 739 652 to talk with one of our travel consultant or fill out the form below. We will contact you soon.