Home > Holiday Packages > Fiji
4-Star Fiji Holiday Package: with Bounty Island Tour
This package includes return flights from Adelaide to Nadi with Fiji Airlines, 7 nights accommodation at 4* Novotel Nadi, return airport transfers in private vehicle, 7 full breakfasts and 7 buffet dinners, plus a Bounty Island island tour with transfers
|Travel Dates:||No Travel Restrictions|
|Sale End Date:||24th August 2017|
Cost is subject to class availability and exchange rate, may change without prior notice.
Travel Dates: No Travel Restrictions
Travel Class: Economy
This package includes:
- Return flights from Adelaide to Nadi with Fiji Airlines.
- 7 nights accommodation in 4* Novotel Nadi.
- Return airport transfers in private vehicle
- 7 Full Breakfasts and 7 Buffet Dinners
- Bounty Island Lunch Tour with transfers
Renowned for its breathtaking beaches, crystal clear water, swaying palm trees, friendly locals and relaxed island atmosphere, Fiji is a majestic holiday destination. Located in the picturesque South Pacific, Fiji was formed hundreds of millions of years ago by volcanic activity, and inhabited in the second millennium BC. Today, the beautifully remote island nation is rich with culture and tradition, and is a popular holiday destination for families and honeymooners, and solace seekers and adventurers alike.
The Fijian archipelago boasts some of the world’s most striking scenery. Made up of over 300 islands and 500 islets, the country’s natural beauty is best experienced by island hopping. The Yasawa and Mamanuca island groups are Fiji’s most idyllic settings for island hopping adventures.
Cruise the stunning Yasawas on Capitan Cook Cruise, and discover a new atoll and coral reef every morning and afternoon. Take in the world-famous Mamanucas from aboard a South Sea Cruise or water taxi service. Charter a private yacht and enjoy the South Pacific sea breeze while lazing on the deck.
Or take it all in with a bird's eye view, from high above with a helicopter charter. Island hopping offers perfect opportunities to dive, snorkel and surf Fiji’s beautiful waters. Most Yasawas and Mamanucas trips leave from Port Denarau.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior to booking.
- Prices are subject to class availability and exchange rate. They may change without prior notice.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Please contact us to confirm flight class details.
- A waiting period between flights may be required.
- Price shown is per person, based on $return airfares.
- Please contact us to confirm luggage allowances.
- Prices shown are tax inclusive.
- Prices shown are for cash payments.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge (see booking terms and conditions for further details).
For enquiry call 1300 739 652 to talk with one of our travel consultant or fill out the form below. We will contact you soon.