Home > Airfares > International >
Flights to Maldives from Sydney
Return airfares to Maldives departing from Sydney
|Travel dates:||No restrictions|
|Sale end date:||28 Feb 18|
Cost is subject to class availability and exchange rate, may change without prior notice.
Travel Dates: No restrictions
Sale End Date: 28 Feb 18
Travel Class: Economy
A genuine island paradise, the Maldives is the stuff of a thousand adventure stories - but now the hidden treasures are exotic hideaways and exclusive resorts.
Covering 1,190 islands formed from coral reefs, the Republic of Maldives sits just north of the Equator, giving the country a truly tropical climate. Long the choice for those seeking an exclusive getaway, the Maldives offers one of the last genuine escapes with dozens of its world-class resorts only accessible by private boat.
Truly An island Paradise
Male is a true island paradise if you yearn for luxury, romance and tropical bliss. The best way to explore the panorama is by parasailing. A unique experience not to be missed is watching dolphins and whales in a submarine trip off the coast of Male. Learn how to dive here as the tropical water is home to a great many exotic species of marine life and coral reefs. The Victory Wreck, Mushimasmingli Thila, Guraidhoo Corner, Kuda Rah Thila and Banana Reef are some of the great dive sites.
Above the water, visit Jumhoree Maidhaan – the largest mosque in Maldives and the Sultan Park, which houses the National Museum and the notable 14th century Hukuru Miski mosque. Don't forget to catch a performance of the traditional ‘bodu beru’ with its lively accompanying music. After the sun has set, go night fishing – a unique sport in the Maldives.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior to booking.
- Prices are subject to class availability and exchange rate. They may change without prior notice.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Please contact us to confirm flight class details.
- A waiting period between flights may be required.
- Price shown is per person, based on $return airfares.
- Please contact us to confirm luggage allowances.
- Prices shown are tax inclusive.
- Prices shown are for cash payments.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge (see booking terms and conditions for further details).
For inquiry call 1300 739 652 to talk with one of our travel consultant or fill out the form below. We will contact you soon.